Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Party Themes, Designs and DIY



I have always marveled in the joy and fun of throwing a party. From the mini-details to the main focal points. Every good party has a lot of planning, buying and doing involved.

I have loved being a part of the party planning and design and have decided to share that with you.

I will be focusing on different party themes, how-to, and ideas for different aspects of the perfect party. From the minor details to the main theme, this will be your place to find new ideas, or just a DIY tutorial to help cut back on costs.

I love feedback and constructive criticism since I believe the good will stand out and the not so great shows there is still room to grow! Comments are wonderful!

I hope the blog brings as much enjoyment to you and gives you some wonderful ideas to create your next party.

The first post should be up soon, so check back often! Or better yet, follow us and get the new posts sent directly to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment